Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hearting Lauren Hart

ESPN's EJ Hradek files an article today on ten things he likes about hockey:
Forsberg has left Philadelphia, but (thankfully) Lauren Hart is still there. The Flyers' terrific anthem singer has a great voice. I've been fortunate enough to see her sing "The Star-Spangled Banner" and "God Bless America" several times during my various ventures to Philly. She's something special. She's someone the Flyers should never trade!
EJ, I couldn't agree more. And not just about her singing, either. I've seen her in person and she's just stunningly beautiful.

2 comments:

The Art of Rory said...

Considering her genetic makeup, her vocal talent isn't surprising. Considering her genetic makeup, her hotness is.

Becky said...

Jim and I met her last summer at a concert. Jim drooled on her and I got her autograph for Vin. I guess she's okay...